Chauvin Arnoux PEL51 Single Phase Power & Energy Logger
The Chauvin Arnoux PEL51 power logger and energy meter provides a simple but comprehensive solution for electricians seeking to monitor consumption, in the context of energy savings or to improve a building’s energy efficiency.
The compact PEL51 fits in one hand and is easy to handle. Its magnetized casing allows you to position it in smaller electrical cabinets where space is at a premium. No need to cut off the mains to start using it. In addition, it is self-powered via the phase, making it ideal for long campaigns.
The backlit multi-display LCD screen is particularly easy to read. The PEL51 is equipped with one channel for the following single-phase measurements:
- TRMS voltage and current measurement
- Power measurement: W (P, Pf), [JP1] VA and var (N, Q1, and D)
- Measurement of PF, DPF, CF, and THD
All the data is recorded on an SD card.
The PEL51 offers multiple communication modes for real-time monitoring or for saving measurement results, including Wifi communication, an integrated web server, and PEL Transfer software for data back-up, real-time display, and analysis.
- Markets: small tertiary and residential
- Electricians for consumption monitoring
- Can be used to differentiate between the different loads
- More accurate thanks to the MINI94 current sensor
- Ergonomics: easy to read, simplicity, connections, compact design
- Connection via clamp without cutting off the power supply
Full List of Products Included
- 1 battery (mounted),
- one SD card,
- one pair of red-black banana voltage leads,
- 2 crocodile clips,
- MA194-250 flexible AC current sensor,
- type-C7 power supply cable,
- C8 adapter,
- safety datasheet,
- test report and a multilingual Quick Start Guide