Metrel have just launched the new A2214 Ring Continuity Adaptor!
This handy piece of equipment has been designed to save you time when testing ring final circuits.
Continuity measurements of ring final circuits. R1, Rn, R2 and R1+ RN, R1 + R2 measurements are performed automatically with the Ring Continuity Adapter A 2214.
• Safety, no risk of forgotten connections.
• Convenience, no need to exchange leads
or use connectors.
• Thoroughness, R1+RN also measured
• Test speed, connections made by the
• Accuracy, with the easy-null capability.
• Usability, can be magnetically attached
to the distribution board.
The A 2214 is quickly connected to the colour-coded incoming and outgoing L, N and PE wires of the circuit at the distribution board, and controlled by the tester to perform all the required ring continuity tests. This quick and easy method significantly simplifies and reduces the time involved in testing ring final circuits thoroughly.