Seaward PV150 Complete Solarlink Test Kit
The ultimate kit for testing and documenting solar photovoltaic installations.
Including everything you’ll need for testing quickly, safely and easily, this bundle pack is absolutely essential for any professional solar installer and ensures all work is completed to the requirements of IEC 62446.
With this bundle, you’ll also be able to wirelessly connect between the PV150 and Solar Survey 200R meters to enable irradiance to be displayed and irradiance, module and ambient temperature to be recorded, even when electrical tests are being conducted.
One instrument that does it all – the PV150 is a multifunctional solar tester made to ensure that PV installers can perform all the measurements they need using just one instrument.
With the PV150, you’ll be able to test earth and ground continuity, open circuit voltage, short circuit current, insulation resistance, DC operating power, operational current, polarity, earth test lead null and – by combining together with the Seaward Solar Survey 200R – Measure irradiance levels, ambient temperature plus roof pitch and orientation with this tester!
A data logging meter, the 200R can store up to 5000 individual testing records, with a battery life that lasts for up to 20000 readings. All data can be easily transferred to PC via USB connection and interacted with using Seaward’s SolarCert software (included with this kit).
The 200R is capable of wirelessly interfacing with the PV150 to seamlessly send data to the PV150 for more complete documentation.
The tester even includes integrated memory, allowing up to 200 complete test records to be stored on the instrument. Once done testing, connect the tester directly to PC via USB connection and interact with your testing data using SolarCert Elements software (included as part of this kit) to create professional reports and certificates.
- Save time using a number of different measuring tools in the field with this fast and comprehensive solar PV tester.
- The PV150 features a safe test connection meaning you can safely test energised arrays.
- The unit can also wirelessly capture and record real time irradiance, ambient temperature and PV module temperature measurements from the Solar Survey 200R.
- 200 datasets can be stored on the PV150 and downloaded to the SolarCert software so you can create professional reports for your customers.
Seaward PV150 Solar Installation Tester Key Features
- Combines all test procedures required by IEC 62446 standards
- Integrated memory storage for up to 200 records
- USB connectivity for data transfer
- Solarlink technology – wirelessly interface with Seaward Solar Survey 200R
- Single key test and measurements
- Safe test connection with energised PV arrays
- Ground continuity measurements
- Ground test lead null (up to 10Ω) for long test leads
- PV string open circuit voltage measurements up to 1000V DC
- Open circuit voltage polarity indication
- PV string short circuit current measurements up to 15A DC
- PV array insulation testing at 250, 500 and 1000V
- Rugged and robust design
Seaward Solar Survey 200R Key Features
- Measures irradiance levels
- Measures ambient temperature
- Measures roof pitch and orientation
- Rugged, durable device
- Suitable use for continuous measurements
- Store up to 5000 test records
- SolarLink technology allows the device to wirelessly interface with Seaward PV150 Solar Installation Tester
- LCD display
- Battery life lasts for more than 20000 readings
- Auto shut down when left idle for two minutes
- Selectable sampling rate when capturing data
- USB port for downloading stored testing data
- Seaward PV150+ Solar Installation Tester
- Seaward Solar Survey 200R Irradiance Meter
- AC/DC Clamp Meter
- Seaward Solar Survey 200R Mounting Bracket
- 2x MC4 Test Lead Adapters
- 2x Combiner Box Test Probes and Detachable Alligator Clips (MC4)
- SolarCert PC Software
- Rugged Carry Bag
- Quick Start Guide
- UKAS Calibration Certificate