Metrel MI2885-ST Power Quality Analyser
this kit is not provided with 4 x A1227 flexible current clamps
The Metrel MI2885-ST Power Quality Analyser is a portable, handheld power quality analyser suitable for use with low and middle voltage electrical systems, for checking power correction equipment performance and predictive maintenance.
This analyser is packed full of measurement functions, including:
- True RMS voltage with peak and crest factor (4 channel)
- True RMS current with peak and crest factor (4 channel)
- Active, reactive and apparent power
- Harmonic and interharmonic analysis up to 50th harmonic, plus THD measurements
- Active, reactive, generated and consumed energy
- Inrush current monitoring and recording
- Waveform/inrush displaying, snapshot and recording
- Power factor cos φ
This analyser’s handheld design makes it ideal for analysis in the field, ensuring you don’t have to carry and use heavier equipment. When used with the optional clamps, the analyser will automatically determine the connected clamp and measurement range to speed up measurements.
The MI 2885 has internal memory; it can store several results inside and this information can be directly downloaded to PC into Metrel’s PC SW PowerView 3. An 8GB memory card is supplied as standard, but the memory can be further expanded by installing an up to 32GB memory card (sold separately).
This power quality analyser is in compliance with power quality standard 61000-4-30 Class S.