The KEWEVA is the brand new testing adapter for the testing of EV charging points that keeps things simple. The adapter is compatible with the KT66DL and all MFT’s using standard 4mm connections with EV capabilities.
The KEWEVA testing adapter works by simulating the presence of a car so the functionality of the EV supply equipment can be tested.
There is an in-built CP auto check which means one less thing to worry about and a lower resistance design ensures the highest quality loop measurements.
The KEWEVA couldn’t be easier to use with just a single rotary dial to control the CP status simulation: standby, ready & charging – so no confusing or unnecessary extras.
AND…uniquely there is no awkward cable to get tangled up with when testing!
- Enables testing of EV charging points
- Works with any MFT with EV charging point testing capabilities
- No awkward cable to negotiate when testing – plugs straight into the charging unit
- Automatic single dial operation for ease of use
- Direct low resistance connections for highly accurate results
- Uses standard 4 mm connectors rated at 10 A for testing purposes
- Suitable for single & three phase charging equipment
- Supplied with durable carry case
- Smallest in class
- Red LEDs indicate live status per phase
- Single rotary dial controls the CP status simulation: standby, ready & charging
- Separate RED LED indicates when voltage is applied to output connectors
- Auto check of 1 kHz control pilot signal – no oscilloscope required
- Incorporates an IEC 62196-2 type 2 connector for EV charging units
- LED indication of Phases
- Type 2 male connector for EVSE connection
- Kewtech KEWEVA EVSE Adapter
- Carry Case