Kewtech KEWCHECK 103 Socket Tester with Audible Tone Details
The Kewtech KEWCHECK 103 Socket Tester is a three-pin socket testing device designed to give quick and easy indication of the status of a socket’s internal wiring without the need to remove the socket panel from the wall.
To use, simply plug the tester into the socket you wish to test. The three LED lights integrated into this socket tester will then light up in a certain way depending on what’s detected, and the product will either emit a continuous, warbling or no tone depending on what’s detected.
All of the possible indications are displayed on the front of the Kewcheck 103 to aid with easily understanding the tester.
It can display the following:
- Correct Wiring – Continuous Tone, Three LED Lights Lit Up
- L-E Reverse – Warbling Tone, One LED Light (Right)
- L-N Reverse – Warbling Tone, One LED Light (Left)
- N Fault – Warbling Tone, Middle and Right LED Lit Up
- E Fault – Warbling Tone, Left and Middle LED Lit Up
- L Fault – No Tone, No LEDs
|Socket Classification||To BS1363|
|Max Current Draw||11mA|
This unit is intended for first line
fault finding only. A three line
conductor system can provide up
to 34 fault permutations. The
general rule is unless three green
LEDs are lit, there’s a problem –
check the wiring