Fluke TP82 Insulation Piercing Clip Set (2mm)
Using this Fluke TP82 Insulation Piercing Clip Set you’ll be able to easily pierce the insulation of 14, 16 and 18 gauge wire.
Fluke TP82 piercing probes give the user full control over needle depth to minimise damage to the wire’s insulation. They’re best suited for use on fuel injectors and sensors, or for use in the automotive industry.
Each probe features a non-rotating banana jack, preventing your leads from tangling and allowing the tightening and loosening of the clamp while still connected to a test lead.
- Complete insulation to grounding
- Stainless steel probe designed for piercing 14, 16 and 18 gauge wire
- Precision control over needle depth to minimise damage
- Banana jack designed for use with 2mm test leads
- Non-rotating banana jack ensures test leads don’t accidentally get tangled
- Tested to 60V DC