Fluke TL175 TwistGuard Test Leads
The Fluke TL175 TwistGuard Test Leads are exceptional-quality testing leads and are perfect for any measurement application.
Equipped with standard 4mm shrouded banana plug connectors, Fluke TL175 TwistGuard leads can be used with any tester which accepts this type of input.
Fluke’s TL175 leads are equipped with Fluke’s unique TwistGuard technology. Using this, it’s possible to adjust the length of the test lead’s tips, allowing you to extend or decrease the tip exposure as needed.
This video from Fluke shows how the TwistGuard feature works.
- TwistGuard features allows lead tips to be extended/retracted
- WearGuard technology allows user to tell when wiring is damaged due to double silicone layer
- Double insulation makes leads resistant to high temperatures and suitable for use in cold areas
- Heavy-duty design means that both the plug-end and probe-end are bend resistant
- Universal input plugs – the Tl175 lead set is compatible with any instrument with a 4mm shrouded banana plug
- Safety ratings of CAT II 1000V, CAT III 1000V, CAT IV 600V, 10 A max., Pollution Degree 2
- Conforms to EN610101-31
- One year warranty as standard
- Environment ratings -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F), altitude: 2000m (6, 562)