Fluke Connect A3001 FC Wireless iFlex AC Current Clamp Kit
This Fluke Connect A3001 FC Wireless iFlex AC Current Clamp Kit contains everything you’ll need to create a wireless network for measuring AC current!
It comes with:
- Fluke 3000 FC Series Wireless Digital Multimeter
- Fluke a3001 FC Wireless iFlex AC Current Module
- TL175 Test Leads
- AC175 Alligator Clips
- iFlex i2500-10 Flexible Current Probe
To create a wireless network, using these tools, simply:
- Connect the supplied iFlex probe around a conductor and connect it to its module
- Configure the supplied multimeter to read data from the module
- Stand up to 20m away (depending on conditions) and get current measurement results safely from a distance!
By using this kit, safety is ensured at all times when testing.
Fluke Connect – See It, Save It, Share It
Now available on many Fluke testing tools, Fluke Connect revolutionises testing by allowing wireless sharing of data between testers and compatible devices such as PCs and smartphones.
Fluke 3000 FC Series Wireless Multimeter
More than just a standard DMM – the 3000 performs all standard electrical measurements with high accuracy and can also read data from Fluke wireless modules!
- AC/DC voltage measurements
- AC/DC current measurements
- Continuity, resistance, diode, capacitance and frequency measurements
- MIN/MAX recording
- CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V safety rated
- IP54 ingress protection
- Wireless connectivity with other Fluke FC series compatible instruments/devices
Fluke a3001 FC Wireless iFlex AC Current Module
Ideal for measuring on awkward conductors, the iFlex Probe included with this module is flexible and bends around wherever you need it!
- Measurements of AC current up to 2500A
- Suitable for use individually as a clamp meter or can wirelessly interface with other Fluke FC testing tools
- Logging function stores up to 65000 measurements directly on the module
- Inrush function
- Bendable probe