Fluke Electrician’s Combo Kit – 117 Multimeter & 323 Clamp
This great value Fluke Electrician’s Combo Kit ships with two of Fluke’s most popular devices and is an ideal kit for use by all electricians – Fluke 117 Multimeter & 323 Clamp Meter
The first device included as part of this package is the Fluke 117, a versatile digital multimeter. Fluke worked closely with a number of electricians to create this product and it includes all of the features a multimeter user could need including voltage detection technology, automatic AD/DC voltage selection, low impedance technology to fight against ghost voltages, true-RMS measurements, MIN/MAX/AVG modes and its all encased inside a handheld, portable unit that’s ideal for use in various different applications.
This bundle also comes with a Fluke 323 clamp meter. This device is a true-RMS clamp testing solution and allows users to carry out current measurements up to a range of 400A AC, true RMS AC and DC voltage measurements up to 600V and resistance measurements up to 40kΩ. Like the Fluke 117 this device is also a portable, handheld unit and is ideal for clamping onto practically anything you need to test.
Fluke117 Digital Multimeter. Designed by Electricians. Engineered by Fluke.
- VoltAlert™ technology for non-contact voltage detection.
- AutoVolt automatic ac/dc voltage selection.
- Low input impedance: Helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage.
- Large white LED backlight to work in poorly lit areas.
- True-rms for accurate measurements on non-linear loads.
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds).
- Resistance, continuity, frequency and capacitance.
- Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations.
- Compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation.
- CAT III 600 V safety rated.
Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter.Rugged. Reliable. Precise.
- 400 A ac current measurement.
- 600 V ac and dc voltage measurement.
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals.
- Resistance measurement up to 40 k? with continuity detection.
- Slim, ergonomic design.
- CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600 V safety rating.
Our customers are also considering these Fluke Multimeters