Fluke 115 Field Service Technician’s Digital Multimeter
Compact true-rms meter for field service technicians. The Fluke 115 Field Service Technician’s Digital Multimeter is the solution for a wide variety of electrical and electronic testing applications. With features such as conformance to the latest safety standards, backlight, and a much larger display that’s easier to view, this meter is a must have for every toolbox.
Fluke 115 Technical Specifications
|Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth ground|
|AC millivolts1 true-rms|
|AC volts1 true-rms|
|AC amps true-rms (45 Hz to 500Hz)|
|Hz (V or A input)2|
1) All ac voltage ranges except Auto-V/LoZ are specified from 1 % to 100 % of range. Auto-V/LoZ is specified from 0.0 V.
2) Temperature uncertainty (accuracy) does not include the error of the thermocouple probe.
3) Frequency is ac coupled, 5 Hz to 50 kHz for ac voltage. Frequency is dc coupled, 45 Hz to 5 kHz for ac current.
4) Temperature Range/Resolution: -40 °F to 752 °F / 0.2 °F
2) Frequency is ac coupled, 5Hz to 30 kHz for ac voltage
|Mechanical & General Specifications|