Chauvin Arnoux CA6609 Phase & Motor Rotation Tester
For installation, inspection and maintenance teams, the C.A 6609 can be used to identify the phase order on an electrical installation and the rotation direction of any motor, with or without contact.
Identification of the phases ensures correct, safe wiring of the installations or motors, thus preventing damage to the equipment connected to the three-phase network
The C.A 6609 can be used to quickly determine the phase order and detect any phase loss.
It also includes additional dedicated functions for industrial equipment (motors, pumps, etc.):
- indication of the rotating field direction without connection
- determination of the connection direction of the phase wires
These various tests are carried out as soon as the cables are connected, for the phase order, and by simply pressing a button for industrial equipment testing. The results are indicated by LEDs which are easy to interpret.
Comprehensive and easy to use thanks to the colour-coding of the terminals and cables, this instrument is ideal for inspection and maintenance teams in industrial buildings. It is delivered with all the accessories needed for the various tests.
Chauvin Arnoux CA6609 Phase & Motor Rotation Tester Key Features
- Indicates phase presence/absence
- Determination of motor rotation direction with or without contact
- Automatic initiation of testing once connection is made
- Colour coded cables
- Wide measurement range
- 9V battery powered
- Chauvin Arnoux CA6609 Phase & Motor Rotation Tester
- Carrying Bag
- 3 x Test Leads
- 3 x Croc Clips
- Operating Manual