Amprobe Hot wire Anemometer – TMA-21HW
The Amprobe Hot wire Anemometer – TMA-21HW is a lightweight versatile instrument that can be used anywhere to measure air velocity, temperature, and relative humidity. It can also calculate the volumetric flow rate, dew point temperature, wet bulb temperature, wind chill temperature, humidex temperature and Heat index temperature. The meter uses a telescoping probe. Applications include hood velocity, clean rooms, OSHA compliance, ventilation ducts and outlets, heating and air – conditioning, wind tunnels, product development, air – flow research and mass – flow measurement in ducts.
• Air velocity measurement (m/s)
• Airflow measurement (m3/s)
• Temperature and humidity measurement
• Integrated measurement memory (data hold)
• MIN/MAX and AVG value measurement
• Auto power-off (can be deactivated)
• Ideal for measurements in ventilation, air-conditioning and heating systems
• Large, illuminated display
• USB interface for transferring stored measurements to a PC
• 1.2 m telescopic probe simplifies measuring
• Integrated data logger for records over a longer timeframe
Our customers are also considering these Anemometers
Our expertise is legendary. Almost 70 years ago in 1948, we invented the very first clamp meter, and we haven’t stopped innovating since. From multimeters to voltage detectors, at Beha-Amprobe we constantly improve our designs to provide you with the very best quality tools and support.