Testo 830-T1 Infrared Thermometer
Perfectly suited for HVAC work, or any other temperature measurement application, the Testo 830-T1 is an infrared thermometer that can measure surface temperatures without the need to make direct contact.
Extremely easy to use, with comfortable, ergonomic pistol-shaped grip, the 830-T1 has a built-in laser pointer for precise measurements and adjustable emissivity to cater for various different types of surface.
The 830-T1 is the entry level model in Testo’s 830 series. It has distance-to-targeting ratio of 10:1 (hold 10 inches away for a measurement point of 1 inch) and can measure surface temperatures across a range of -8 to +752°F.
This thermometer also includes additional functions such as a backlit display for use in poor lighting conditions, audible and visual alarms with adjustable limits and MIN/MAX measurements.
Testo 830-T1 Infrared Thermometer Key Features
- Quick response – get the measurements you need, fast
- Laser sighting for precise targeting
- User-adjustable audible and visual alarm values
- Comfortable, pistol-grip design for ease of use
- Backlit display for use in poor lighting conditions
- Adjustable emissivity from 0.1 to 1.0 caters for different surface types
- 10:1 distance-to-target ratio
- Measurement range of -8 to +752°F
- Testo 830-T1 Thermometer
- 9V Battery
- User Manual
- Manufacturer’s 2 point Calibration Certificate