Metrel MI2883-EU Power Quality Analyser
This Metrel MI2883-EU Power Quality Analyser is a powerful, handheld power quality and energy analyser designed for logging energy and determining the overall efficiency of electrical equipment.
With the Metrel MI2883, you’ll be able to determine where you’re losing energy and take steps to improve your overall energy efficiency. The analyser is packed with measurement functions, including:
- Voltage: True RMS, peak and crest factor (4 channel)
- Current: True RMS, peak and crest factor ( 4 channel)
- Power: Active, reactive and apparent
- Unbalance and flicker
- Harmonic and interharmonic analysis up to 50th harmonic
- Energy: Active, reactive, generated and consumed
- Capture and recording of power supply events (shutdowns, interruptions, swells and dips)
The MI2883 is made for logging over a period of time with built-in memory and support for microSD cards of up to 32GB in size (8GB card supplied as standard with the instrument). Metrel also includes a copy of their PC SW PowerView3 software with both versions of the analyser, allowing you to transfer results to PC for further analysis, report generation and exporting.
This power analyser is packed full of other useful functions including automatic smart clamp detection and ranging, colour-coded input terminals and an intuitive interface and menu system that makes it easy to configure all procedures.
This kit is supplied with 3 x A1227 flexible current clamps