Metrel EVSE KIT2 – MI3125BT Multifunction A1532XA EVSE
This Metrel EVSE KIT2 combines a Metrel MI3125BT Eurotest Combo with an A1532XA EVSE adapter.
Metrel MI3125BT Eurotest Combo
The next-generation Metrel multifunction installation tester, the Metrel MI3125BT Eurotest Combo builds upon Metrel’s established instruments and includes new functions such as Bluetooth connectivity with smartphones, allowing wireless transmission of data.
Packed full of features, this installation tester can be used in both domestic and industrial electrical installations. Functions include automatic loop evaluation, RCD testing across several types without tripping, earth spike testing (both 2 and 3 wire) and phase sequence testing.
The B-type RCD testing procedure of the Metrel MI3125BT can be used to test a wide variety of different RCD types including AC and DC sensitive RCDs including Type EV and EV RCM – ideal for EVSE installations.
Designed with portability in mind, Metrel’s MI3125BT can be easily moved from test to test, is easy to use and comes with built-in memory and is connectable to a PC for direct download of information into the include software.
Metrel A1532 XA EVSE Adapter
- Banana socket outputs for connection to a 3-phase installation tester;
- Voltage indicators on EVSE output;
- Proximity Pilot resistance selector for simulation of EV cable presence and current rating detection;
- Control Pilot resistance selector for simulation of electric vehicle status;
- Socket output for connection to a 1-phase installation tester (Phase 1, Neutral, PE);
- Type 2 Male Plug connector for connection to EVSE;
- 6 mA EV RCD support;
- Functional tests support;
- EVSE AUTO SEQUENCE® support;
- MESM report creation;
- Load testing up to 13 A on socket – 1 phase or on banana sockets – 3 phase;
- Fault simulation of Diode short, PE-CP short and PE open;
- Output BNC connector for CP signal monitoring.
Dimensions (w x h x l): 200 x 100 x 70 mm