Megger MIT310A Insulation and Continuity Tester
The Megger MIT310A Insulation and Continuity Tester is a fully analogue insulation and continuity tester designed to carry out insulation, continuity and voltage measurements.
When carrying out insulation measurements the MIT310A is able to perform testing across three different voltages: 250, 500 and 1000V with test range of 999MΩ. Continuity tests are performed up to 100Ω with built in continuity buzzer and voltage measurements are available at 600V both AC and DC.
The MIT310A is also built to last, and is made of specially designed rubber to protect it from bumps and knocks that might happen when you’re out testing. The device also features a full retractable shield for the display portion of the tester, allowing you to protect the screen and dial during transporation.
The safety of the device doesn’t stop there though – the MIT310A also includes Megger’s Intelligent Safety System which makes sure that the person using the tester is protected from harm. Protection offered by this system is:
- Safety interlock that prevents unsafe connection of test leads
- Safe contact detectors that ensures the MIT310A remais safe even when connected to a live circuit and set to continuity testing
- Live voltage warning when a circuit voltage is over 25V
- Safety lockout prevents testing from going forward when voltage is more than 50V
- Continuity check ensures a continuity/buzzer check can’t be carried out on a live circuit
Our customers are also considering these Insulation & Continuity Testers