Martindale LOKKITPRO Ultimate Lock Out Kit
The Martindale LOKKITPRO Ultimate Lock Out Kit is the ultimate lock out kit enabling safe isolation procedures to be carried out in all facilities. The kit is ideal for contractors and maintenance teams working on industrial and commercial sites as it includes the full range of Martindale locking off devices, compatible with all distribution boards and red spot type fuse holders. It includes the latest LOK7 slimline mcb lock for use on breakers where the position of the test button may prevent the use of conventional lock outs or access is restricted, plus a 1m cable lock device suitable for both electrical and mechanical locking out.
The kit comprises of 8 different locking devices for simple fitting to MCBs, RCBOs and fuse holders. In addition there is a universal red spot type fuse holder lock adjustable for different current ratings, a steel safety hasp which allows multiple padlocks to be used and the versatile cable lock with integrated hasp for control panels.
A professional plastic bodied padlock with a 6mm hardened steel shackle is included for securing the locking devices. The kit is completed with a BS1633 13A mains plug lock, 5 warning tags and a marker pen, all in a durable case with space for storing additional accessories.
LOKKITPRO includes: 8 mcb locking devices, 5 warning tags, padlock, hasp, universal fuse carrier lock, cable lock, 13A plug lock, marker pen and soft case. Essential equipment for compliance with Electricity at Work Regulations for safe working in all locations.
- 1 x Padlock with unique key (PAD10R)
- 1 x Cartridge fuse isolation lock (LOK6)
- 1 x Cable lock-off (CABLOK)
- 1 x Hasp (LOKHASP25)
- 1 x Plunge locking piece (LOK15)
- 1 x Appliance lock out (PL13)
- 1 x MCB Isolation lock kit (LOKMCB)
- 1 x Slimline grey isolation lock (LOK7)
- 1 x Yellow MCB lock, 10mm clip (LOK10)
- 1 x Red MCB lock, 6mm clip (LOK11)
- 5 x “Equipment locked out tags” which can be written on (TAG4)
- 1 x Black marker pen (LOKMP)
- 1 x TC68 soft carry case (TC68)