Kewtech KT66DL 12 in 1 Multifunction Tester
The new Kewtech KT66DL 12 in 1 Multifunction Tester is the ultimate tester, bringing you accuracy and performance like never before.
Engineered with a pioneering, sophisticated loop testing system, including 3 & 2 wire low current test options and a comprehensive RCD testing facility complete with EV charging point test capacity, the KT66DL has it all. As important as its illustrious list of features, the KT66DL exhibits all the hallmarks of Kewtech’s quality, reliability and ease of use, so vital to the everyday contractor, all of which can be seen in its extra-large colour screen display.
Watch the video, where Paul from Kewtech gives an excellent demonstration of the KT66DL’s main features:
- User interface: Easy to use single rotary dial with four function softkeys and colour LCD 3.5” dot matrix display.
- ATT Loop: Anti-Trip Technology (with 2 & 3 wire) for no tripLOOP L-PE testing on all RCDs. 2 wire only option is very
useful in case of no neutral (i.e. 3-phase motor lines & testing at switch points for lighting circuits).
- Loop: High test current range of 2R with 0.001R resolution.
- Zs Limit: Compares the values required by Electrical Installations Standard (BS7671- 18th Edition) with measured results.
- 55V Loop: Low and high current loop test of 110V CTE circuits
- RCD: Type AC, A, F, B (General & Selective), EV and Variable RCDs. Single, auto, ramp and contact voltage options. All auto
test results displayed on one screen.
- Earth: Earth resistance test 2 and 3 wires option.
- Insulation: Resistance test 100, 250, 500 & 1000V with auto discharge voltage.
- Continuity: Continuity test at 200mA or 15mA with selectable buzzer for fast judgment.
- Phase rotation: On 3-phase lines with clear indication of the sequence on the display.
- Volts: TRMS Voltage measurements 2-600V, Mains Frequency.
- SPD: Surge Protection Device test, for SPD that uses varistor.
- PAT: Portable Appliance Tester function, for insulation and protective conductor resistance test.
- Advanced memory: Assigns type of test (eg: R2 or R1+R2 for continuity), circuit number and DB to test results
- Touch voltage: Selectable
- Documentation: End of line calibration certificate and manual
- Help: Display shows how to connect the instrument according to the function selected.
- Protection: Supplied in heavy duty soft carry case and the instrument has a lid.
- SAFETY: IEC 61010-1 CAT IV 300 V, CAT III 600 V. IEC 61557-1,2,3,4,5,6,7,10
Kewtech also make your life easier with: Large colour dot matrix display giving relevant information simultaneously, for instance all auto-tests on one screen. There are three ways to test, single press of the test button, lockdown test button for continuous testing or by using the test button in the additional test probe. The instrument has a lid for extra protection and comes with Kewtech’s popular G7 test leads. A robust soft carry case with extra room for testing accessories and a printed manual with end of line calibration certificate is included.
Combine with a KEWEVSE for the ultimate EV solution.
*date subject to change