Kewtech Kewstick Duo Non-Contact Voltage Detector
An ideal addition to any electrician’s toolkit, this Kewtech Kewstick Duo voltage detector instantly alerts the user to the presence of voltage from 90-600V AC without the need to make contact with a system.
Uniquely designed, the Kewstick Duo is dual-sensitivity, including a desensitising button that can be used to differentiate between live and earthed cables 18mm apart. When voltage is detected using this voltage detection pen a red LED light will shine on the tip of the Duo and an audible buzzing noise will sound. A green LED and a separate audible tone also show the user that the tester is still working correctly when powered on.
This voltage detector is CAT IV rated and pocket-sized for easy transportation/storage.
Kewtech Kewstick Duo Voltage Detector Key Features
- Detects the presence of AC voltage from 90 to 600V without the need to make direct contact
- Two colour LEDs – green shows correct operation and red for voltage detection
- Two tone buzzer shows correct operation and voltage presence
- Pocket-sized, pen-shaped design
- Low power consumption for exceptional battery life
- CAT IV rated
- 2 year unconditional guarantee