Fluke TL175E TwistGuard Test Leads
The Fluke TL175E TwistGuard Test Leads are the upgraded version of Fluke’s TL175 leads, and come with removable 4mm lantern tips.
Built with Fluke’s patented TwistGuard technology, the TL175E leads have an extendable shroud that meets GS38 standards to reduce of expand tip exposure as required. This allows the leads to be used in many more applications, particularly where it would be difficult to test with standard leads.
Double insulated for outstanding protection, these leads can withstand high and low temperatures, have extra-heavy strain relief on both the probe end and the plug end and also come with Fluke’s WearGuard lead wire technology which shows when the leads are damaged.
These leads are compliant with CAT II 1000V, CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V.
- Fluke’s patented TwistGuard technology – expand the length of the tip shroud to reduce or increase tip exposure
- Probe length can be extended from 4mm to 19mm
- WearGuard technology – dual layers of silicone with inner contrasting colours that shows when the leads are nicked, scuffed or damaged in other ways
- Double insulated – capable of withstanding both high and low temperatures
- Extra-heavy strain relief – guaranteed to easily last for over 30000 bends without failure
- Universal input plugs – 4mm jacks for easy attachment to most multimeters and other similar test equipment
- Probe category indication – the twisting probe shows correct category rating for tip exposure currently being used
- Conforms to EN 61010-031: 2008
- CAT II 1000V, CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V compliant