Fluke i3000s AC Current Clamp (3000 A)
Equip this Fluke i3000s AC Current Clamp (3000 A) to multimeters, oscilloscopes or other similar Fluke devices with banana inputs to carry out clamp testing on conductors without the need to break the circuit.
Optmised for use on power distribution systems the Fluke i3000s can be used to measure current levels up to 3000A AC with available measurement ranges also at 30A and 300A.
This clamp features 64mm jaws, allowing it to be clamped around larger applications.
- Nominal current range 30 A, 300 A, 3000 A
- Continuous current range 1 A – 30 A, 1 A – 300 A, 1 A – 3000 A
- Maximum Non-Destructive Current 4000 A
- Lowest measurable current 1 A
- Basic Accuracy 2% 2 A, (48-65 Hz), (% reading floorspec)
- Useable frequency 10 Hz – 100 kHz
- Output level(s) 10 mv/A, 1 mv/A, 0.1 mv/A
- Safety CAT III, 600 V
- Maximum voltage 600 V AC
- Maximum conductor diameter 64 mm
- Output cable length 2.1 m
- BNC Adapter Yes