Fluke i2500-18 iFlex Flexible Current Probe
This Fluke i2500-18 iFlex Flexible Current Probe and other similar iFlex probes are a unique solution for testing difficult current applications. Their flexible design makes these products suitable for looping around even the most complex of applications, providing the flexibility needed to carry out testing where it might not be possible with other standard clamp meters.
Built for connection to various types of Fluke meter (including the 374, 375 or 376 clamp meters) this flexible probe is easy to connect and once attached allows current measurements to be carried out up to a range of 2500A AC.
The probe is truly unique and features a 1.8m cable for stretching to difficult applications. The iFlex technology of the probe also allows the user to easily loop the probe around anything they need, and the loop is large in size to accommodate for larger testing applications.
This particular version of the i2500 comes with a 45cm (18in) probe. This product is CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety rated.
- Allows current measurements up to 2500A AC
- Connects to various types of Fluke meter
- CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V safety rated
- 7.5mm coil diameter allows measurements in difficult applications
- Flexible materials allows the probe to be bent around testing area
- Easy to operate with just one hand
- 1.8m cable attached to the probe