Fluke i2500-10 iFlex Flexible AC Current Probe
This Fluke i2500-10 iFlex Flexible AC Current Probe works alongside selected Fluke iFlex enabled products to enable them to measure AC current up to 2500A.
Fluke iFlex probes make it significantly easier to measure current. Even in the trickiest situations, this flexible clamp adaptor’s bendable jaws will make sure you can get an accurate reading.
Using the iFlex is simple – just plug it into your meter, then pull apart one side of the jaw loop. Feed the jaws around the object you want to measure, then reattach to complete the loop. Your compatible Fluke meter will then display accurate current measurements.
Fluke i2500-10 iFlex Probe Key Features
- Plugs directly into compatible Fluke equipment to enable them to measure AC current up to 2500A
- Completely flexible jaws – bend the loop around even the trickiest conductors
- Exceptional safety rating – CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V
- Simple to attach and re-attach
- Equipped with a 1.8m (6ft) cable, making it easier to measure from a distance
- Supplied as standard with a 3 year warranty from Fluke
Fluke iFlex Probes are optional accessories for the following products:
- Fluke 373 Clamp Meter
- Fluke 374 Clamp Meter
- Fluke 375 FC Clamp Meter
- Fluke 376 FC Clamp Meter
- Fluke CNX i3000 Wireless iFlex AC Current Module
- Fluke Connect a3001 FC Wireless iFlex AC Current Module
- Fluke 279FC TRMS Thermal Multimeter
- Fluke 381 Remote Display AC/DC Clamp Meter