Fluke Electrical Test Kit – T5-1000, Fluke 1AC II & H5 Case
A must-have kit for professional electricians, this Fluke Electrical Test Kit comes with a Fluke T5-1000 multifunctional electrical tester, a Fluke 1AC II voltage detector pen and a handy holster for storing the meter.
By using these instruments you’ll have all you need for basic measurements of electrical parameters ranging from locating live voltage to testing current values.
Want to know more about each of the included items? See below for more information.
Fluke 1AC II Voltage Detector
Portable, pen-shaped and extremely easy to use, just hold the 1AC II near to a suspected voltage source and if the tip glows red and it emits a beep, you know there’s voltage present in whatever you’re testing.
- Continuous self test ensures the 1AC II constantly works correctly
- Dual indicators – glowing red tip and beeping tone
- CAT IV 1000V safety rated
- 2 year warranty
Fluke T5-1000 Electrical Tester
A multifunctional electrical tester, the Fluke T5-1000 combines together all of the functionality of a digital multimeter with a digital clamp meter. It features unique, open-jaws for current measurements, can test all common electrical parameters and is an ideal addition to an electricians’ toolkit.
- Automatic AC/DC voltage testing with high precision
- Measurements of resistance to 1000Ω
- OpenJaw technology – doesn’t require clamping around a conductor to test current
- Continuity beeper
- Compact design with neat probe storage when not in use
- Rugged design – the Fluke T5-1000 can comfortably survive drops of up to 10 feet (3m)
- Detachable SlimReach probe tips
- Auto off to conserve battery life
- CAT III 600V safety rated