Fluke 902 FC True RMS HVAC Clamp Meter
Optimised for use by HVAC technicians, The Fluke 902 FC True RMS HVAC Clamp Meter includes a number of highly accurate testing procedures as well as built-in wireless Fluke Connect technology to connect your clamp wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet.
Rugged, reliable and CAT IV 300V/CAT III 600V rated, the 902 FC is easy-to-use, delivers consistent, reliable results and is an excellent addition to any HVAC technician’s toolkit.
All the Measurements You Need for HVAC Work
The Fluke 902 FC clamp meter has all of the following capabilities:
- AC Current – with range of up to 600A AC via the clamp jaws
- DC Current – with range to 200μA for measuring flame rods
- AC/DC Voltage – with range of up to 600V
- Temperature – with range from -10 to 400°C (ideal for measuring surface or flue gas temperatures)
- Capacitance – to 1000μF
- Resistance – expanded range to 60kΩ for measurements of resistance on thermistors
- True RMS Accuracy – ensures accurate AC measurements on voltage/current measurement modes, even when testing on non-linear signals
- MIN/MAX Recording – automatically capture variations by calculating the minimum and maximum values taken over a period of time
- HVAC Ready – ideal for testing flame rods, thermistors, capturing flue gas temperatures, measuring start and run motor capacitors and measuring the performance of variable frequency drives
- Backlit LCD Screen – use the 902 FC in even the most poor lighting conditions