Fluke 80PK-11 Velcro Thermocouple Temperature Probe – Type K
Designed for use in HVAC testing, the Fluke 80PK-11 Velcro Thermocouple Temperature Probe – Type K includes a velcro cuff, allowing it to be wrapped around whatever you need to test and left in place to monitor temperature levels (ideal for hands-free measurements!).
The 80PK-11 is ideally suited for routine maintenance procedures – several of these probes could be left in place over a period of time to record temperature measurements in a logger, or for single measurements using a multimeter/thermometer.
This probe is universally compatible with any meter that accepts type-K thermocouples and miniature connector inputs. It cannot be used for liquid immersion measurements, but is suitable for use in humid/wet environments.
Compatible Fluke Products
- Fluke 175 True RMS Digital Multimeter
- Fluke 177 True RMS Digital Multimeter
- Fluke 179 True RMS Digital Multimeter
- Fluke 566 Infrared and Contact Thermometer
- Fluke 568Ex Intrinsically Safe Infrared Thermometer
- Fluke 568 Infrared and Contact Thermometer
- Fluke 572-2 High Temperature Infrared Thermometer
- Fluke 576CF Precision Infrared Photographic Thermometer
- Fluke 714B Thermocouple Calibrator
- Fluke 83V Average Responding Industrial Multimeter
- Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter
Note: you can also use this product with absolutely any meter with a type K temperature function and miniature connector input. Compatible meters do not have to be Fluke branded.