Fluke 369 FC Wireless Leakage Current Clamp Meter – 61mm Jaws
The Fluke 369 FC Wireless Leakage Current Clamp Meter is designed to help you pinpoint small current problems. It’s also the larger version of Fluke’s 368 FC, with wider jaw opening of up to 61mm.
This clamp meter’s jaws are fully shielded, making them suitable for detecting small leakage signals. The jaws also will filter out electromagnetic interference, ensuring the results you get using the 369 FC are as accurate as possible.
Fluke’s 369 FC is a true RMS clamp meter – it’ll maintain its accuracy even testing on irregular waveforms. It can test current levels up to 60A with resolution of 1μA, catering for use in a wide variety of different applications.
As standard the 369 FC comes with Fluke Connect, Fluke’s wireless networking system. With this, you can:
- Transmit measurement data directly to your smartphone or tablet running the Fluke Connect app
- Eliminate data-entry errors by saving measurements directly from the 368 FC and associate them with work orders, reports or asset records
- Access baseline, historical and current measurements by asset number
- Throw away those clipboards and notebooks – instead wirelessly transfer your measurements with one simple step!
- Share your results in realtime with colleague using Fluke’s ShareLive video calls and emails