FLUKE 1664FC Amprobe EV-520-UK EVSE Bundle
The FLUKE 1664FC Amprobe EV-520-UK EVSE KIT comprises a Fluke 1664FC Multifunction tester and Amprobe EV-520 adapter kit.
Fluke 1664FC Multifunction Installation Tester helps expedite installations
The Fluke 1664FC Multifunction Tester puts a lot of testing power in your hands to quickly and efficiently test to all local regulations, protect appliances, and share test results in real time over your smartphone.
Protect appliances from accidental damage
The Fluke 1664 FC is the only tester with “Insulation PreTest” that stops the insulation test and provides a visual warning if it detects that an appliance is connected to the system under test. This helps you avoid potentially serious and costly mistakes that can cause damage to your customers’ peripheral equipment.
Auto Test reduces test time
Auto Test performs up to seven installation tests in one sequence, ensuring compliance with local installation regulations. This reduces the number of manual connections, thus decreasing the possibility of errors and reducing test time.
Save time and enhance collaboration
Because the 1664 FC is Fluke Connect®-enabled, you can send test results to your smartphone, save them to the cloud, and share measurements in real time with team members through a ShareLive video call. It’s the fastest way to let your team see what you see, and to help you get approvals without leaving the field.
Retrieve stored results from anywhere
Fluke Cloud™ storage allows you to retrieve stored results whether you are in the office or in the field to make decisions in real time. You get world-class data protection and you can import the data into Fluke DMS (Data Management Software) to process and generate certificates.
Other helpful features:
- Compact, lightweight (less than 1.3 kg) with padded neck-strap to free your hands
- Rotary dial knob clearly indicates which function is selected, all in one spot with no complex multi-level menus.
- Offers additional high current loop mode for faster measurements than loop tests with non-trip mode for RCDs
- Includes Z-max memory for loop tests to support easy evaluation of the highest loop test value
- Provides unique zero adapter for fast, reliable and accurate test lead and mains cord compensation
- Performs fast voltage measurement between L-N, L-PE, and N-PE using the mains cord. No need to change measurement connections
- Measures RCD trip current and trip time in parallel (RCD type AC and A)
- Measures PEFC or PSC and loop impedance in parallel and displays them together on the dual display
- Offers ring testing so you can select the required input sockets with soft keys and not have to exchange test leads
- Uses continuity test currents to measure motor windings
- Detects raised earth voltages > 50 V with Earth Volt Touchpad, indicating potential dangerous situations
- Features large display with backlight, clear symbols, and exceptionally wide viewing angle for easy and safe readings
- Offers extended three-layer memory
The Amprobe EV-520-UK Vehicle Charging Station Test Adapter Kit is designed to test function and safety of charging stations mode 3 for AC charging.Get access to the socket-outlets of a charging station to perform safety and functional tests, while simulate presence of an electrical vehicle.
The Adapter Kit allows you to conduct tests in combination with appropriate test instruments like an installation tester (for example the Beha-Amprobe ProInstall Series).
• PE Pre-Test: With this safety feature the PE conductor can be tested for possible presence of dangerous voltage against earth.
• Proximity Pilot (PP) state “Cable Simulation”: With PP State rotary switch the adapter can simulate various current capabilities of charging cables.
• Control Pilot (CP) state “Vehicle Simulation”: With CP State rotary switch selector various charging states can be simulated.
• Simulation of CP error “E”
• Simulation of PE error (Earth fault)
• Suitable to vehicle charging stations with charging mode 3
• EV-connectors for type 2 and type 1
• Measuring terminals L1, L2, L3, N and PE to connect test device like installation tester to perform safety and functional tests.
• Terminals for CP signal output to check communication between adapter (=simulated electrical vehicle) and charging station.
• Separate phase indication by three LED lamps for easy check if voltage is present.
• Mains socket offering the possibility to connect an external load to check if the electric power meter works and counts in the right manner.
• IP 54 rating – Dust and splashing water protected
Included in KIT:
– EVA-500-UK Test Adapter
– EVC-20 Test Cable for EV charging station type 2 with socket outlet or fixed cable with vehicle connector
– User Manual
– Soft Carrying Bag
– Type of mains outlet socket: UK socket