Fluke 1587/MDT FC Advanced Motor & Drive Troubleshooting Kit
This special Fluke 1587/MDT FC Advanced Motor & Drive Troubleshooting Kit includes absolutely everything you’ll need for testing motors and drives as part of your troubleshooting and maintenance routine:
- Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Tester/Digital Multimeter
- Fluke i400 Current Clamp
- Fluke 9040 Phase Rotation Indicator
- Remote Probe
- 1587 Test Leads Probes and Croc Clips
- Probes/Croc Clips for Phase Rotation Indicator
- Fluke Branded Hard Carrying Case
With this kit, you’ll be able to test insulation resistance and all other electrical parameters with the 1587 FC, use the i400 current clamp to accurately determine AC current and easily check the rotation of three phase motors with the Fluke 9040 phase rotation indicator.
About The Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Tester/DMM
2 testers in 1, the 1587 FC combines together all of the functionality of a true RMS digital multimeter with the capabilities of an insulation resistance tester.
Fluke Connect enabled, the 1587 FC can wirelessly interface with smartphones running the Fluke Connect app, expanding the meter’s functionality to include memory storage and PI/DAR measurements.
Key features of this product include:
- PI/DAR measurements with TrendIt graphs
- Memory storage using the Fluke Connect App
- VFD low pass filter for testing motor drives
- Insulation test voltages of 50, 100, 250, 500 and 1000V
- Insulation test range from 0.01MΩ to 2.0GΩ
- True RMS digital multimeter – test voltage, frequency, capacitance, diode, temperature, milliamps, continuity and resistance
- Three year Fluke warranty included
About The Fluke i400 AC Current Clamp
Compatible with the Fluke 1587 FC, this current clamp plugs directly into the DMM to allow measurements of AC current from 1A to 400A AC.
The clamp can be used with conductors with diameter of up to 32mm, and is ideal for testing AC current levels without the need to break the circuit.
Key features include:
- Measurement range of 1A to 400A AC
- 1mA/Amp output guarantees easy readings
- Compatible with the Fluke 1587 FC
- CAT III 1000V and CAT IV 600V overvoltage rating
- Maximum conductor size of 32mm (diameter)
- 1 year warranty included
About the Fluke 9040 Phase Rotation Indicator
Measuring phase direction is easy with the 9040, Fluke’s specialist three phase indicator.
Key features of this item include:
- Large display shows field rotation and phase sequence
- Indication for all three phases
- CAT III 600V overvoltage rating
- 2 year warranty included