BTMETER BT-846A Pro HVAC Anemometer
The new generation of professional CFM Wind Speed Meter
The BTMETER BT-846A provides trusted accuracy, reliability, and usability with its complete suite of environmental measurements plus special features designed to aid HVAC technicians, construction and agriculture professionals.
The ideal tools to test dust collection system, testing and balancing the air output and input, temperature of air flowing, heating and cooling diagnostics.
- Data Hold
- Data Logging
- Back Light Display
- Wind Chill Indicator
- Low Battery Indicator
- Read Max/Min/Average/ Current wind speed
- Manual/Auto Shut OFF Optional
- Comes with Protective Case
- 0.001 Wind Speed Resolution
- 0.2 Resolution for Wind Temperature
- — M/S [Range: 0.30~45.00 m/s; Resolution: 0.01 m/s; Accuracy: ±(3% + 0.20 m/s)]
- – Km/H [Range: 1.4~108.0 km/h; Resolution: 0.1 km/h; Accuracy: ±(3% + 0.8 km/h)]
- — Ft/Min [Range: 80~5900 ft/min; Resolution: 1 ft/min; Accuracy: ±(3% + 40 ft/min)]
- – MPH [Range: 0.9~67.0 mph; Resolution: 0.1 mph; Accuracy: ±(3% + 0.4 MPH)]
- – Knots [Range: 0.8~58.0 knots; Resolution: 0.1 knots; Accuracy: ±(3% + 0.4 knots)]
- Pro Air Flow CFM Anemometer Accurately measures wind velocity in 5 units: m/s, km/h, ft/min, knots, mph. wind temp in / , air flow in CFM CMM. Allows you to record 600 groups of wind data, and comes with carrying storage case that provides good protection and keep everything together.
- Higher Range Wind Speed Meter Higher Wind Speed Range: 0.001~100 mph (Accuracy: +/- 3% +/- 0.2 reading), Resolution: 0.001. Air temperature range 32.0-113.0 (0~45), Resolution 0.1. And also provides Current, Max, Min, 2/3 Max, Average of wind velocity, wind flow readings
- Airflow CFM MeterBT-846A wind speed gauge measures Wind flow range: CFM 0-999900 ft3/min, Resolution: 0.001-100, Air flow area : 0.001-9999 ft2. You can just set the cross sectional area of the register or vent, the air volume will display in CFM/ CMM synchronously during the air flowing measurement.
- Separated Extendable Wind Sensor. Built with user-friendly extendable wind sensor vane, so you can still look at the readings easily while you testing balancing the AC or dust collection system. 1.69 x 2.36 inch large Backlit LCD display can help you read the wind changes easily.
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labelling or instructions.