The Fluke T90 Voltage and Continuity Tester, from Fluke’s range of ‘T’ voltage & continuity testers, contains all of the functionality you need for accurate and reliable testing. The T90 is the entry-level product in the range, and is the most cost effective model for those wanting a voltage tester that simply does what it is meant to do.
Ideal for use in any low voltage electrical outlet, the T90 can be used to measure voltage across a range of 12V to 690V and continuity from 0 to 400kΩ with audible indication.
The tester uses LED indicators to show the current measurement taken. The improved probe docking system ensures that probes are protected when stored, Push on probe tips reduce metal exposure from 19mm to 4mm, WearGuard indicator shows damage to test leads.
Key features :
- GS38 compliant tip caps
- Compliant with IEC EN 61243-3: 2010
- LED indicators show detected AC/DC voltage preence
- Low battery indicator
- Detects voltage even when the batteries are discharged
- Improved probe docking system ensures that probes are protected when stored
- Push on probe tips reduce metal exposure from 19mm to 4mm
- WearGuard indicator shows damage to test leads
Buy your Fluke T90 Voltage and Continuity Tester here. We have stocks available for immediate shipping.